Friday, May 1, 2015

#LoveMe Challange Day 10

Day 10: Share A Secret


There was this one time at band camp...
Okay, okay. Not really. I couldn't help myself.  

My real secret is…

I love my Dog!
OMG I can't believe I told you that. You have to swear not to tell a soul.

In't he cute
Now that my not be much of a secret to most people but it really is a secret of mine. I am not in any fashion an animal person. I have never swoon over puppies or kittens. I don't flinch at those dopey sad eyed commercials where the animals are injured and in deep need of medical care. I didn't even cry when ol' yeller died. Cross my heart. In fact it is so well known that I don't have a soft spot for animals that my neighbors and friends joke about it regularly. So when no one is looking, not even my own family. I curl up on the couch with my dog. I sneak him treats. I even let him nap with me if no one is home to witness. Why on earth would I hid this? You got me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment