Sunday, November 30, 2014

One Day At A Time…


I have a lot to be grateful for today.

What A Day...
 First as I was getting dressed this morning and looked out my window and noticed there were no leaves on the trees in my front yard. I thought, "now when did all the leaves fall off the trees. I missed it!"

Wait What's That? 
Just as quickly I began to think how much I dislike the bareness of winter UNTIL I saw this amazing huge red cardinal and realized winters not bare I just never looked hard enough to see the beauty.
Ooh crap, grateful no one was driving by 
Mind you all this happened in a second as I was ducking back because I realized I was in my birthday suit in front of my window.

Hallelujah

 Wouldn't you know it, the topic at kids church was about gratitude. They marched a few of us up there to say thank you- that made my heart sing. 
Out of nowhere, my daughters came in to say hi. Now that may not seem like much but "Q" & G were home with the flu and usually the girls look for any reason not to go to Church, but they came on there own accord. 

I Christmas'd It Up
After this blessed morning I was in such a good place I came home and Christmas'd up the house and you know what I enjoyed that too! Which is saying something for me. 

If I Could Bottle This For The Whole Season
I carried through my day with no expectations, just as we talked about this week. I also, somehow managed to stay in the day. Can you imagine it, when I work the program, IT WORKS. 
Whew, all that gratitude has me spent, guess I'll just have to sit back and enjoy the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment